An excellent book on SharePoint 2010 that cover a wide spectrum of topics. It would be suitable for most people who want to better understand what SharePoint 2010 can offer
SharePoint 2010 boasts a variety of incredible new features that will challenge even the most experienced administrator who is upgrading from SharePoint 2007. Written by a team of SharePoint experts, this book places a takes aim at showing you how to make these new features work right for you.
Offering an in-depth look at SharePoint 2010, the authors focus on how SharePoint functionality has changed from its earliest version to its newest, and they provide you with detailed coverage of all the new features and capabilities.
- Presents in-depth coverage of the new features and functions of SharePoint 2010
- Demonstrates installation, configuration, and upgrading existing SharePoint 2007 servers
- Discusses architecture and capacity planning, securing and managing site content, and integrating Office clients
- Details the protocol for handling monitoring, creating backups, and executing disaster recovery
- Addresses shared service applications, navigation and governance, and business intelligence and reporting services
Professional SharePoint 2010 administration presents a solid understanding of the functionality that SharePoint 2010 provides, which will allow you to see what it can do for you.
We also recommend