One of the first SharePoint 2013 administration books is released on April 29th 2013. This book provides specific insight in various aspects of SharePoint 2013 administration and continues on the tradition of entertaining while reading.
The new iteration of SharePoint boasts exciting new features. However, any new version also comes with its fair share of challenges and that’s where this book comes in. The team of SharePoint admin gurus returns to presents a fully updated resource that prepares you for making all the new SharePoint 2013 features work right. They cover all of the administration components of SharePoint 2013 in detail, and present a clear understanding of how they affect the role of the administrator.
- Compares and contrasts SharePoint 2013 to earlier versions
- Helps make your SharePoint 2013 installation smooth and successful
- Addresses managing customizations
- Looks at SharePoint 2013 for Internet sites
- Includes an introduction to SQL Server 2012
- Compares and contrasts SharePoint 2013 to earlier versions and reviews what’s new in the 2013 iteration
- Shares techniques for making SharePoint 2013 installation smooth and successful
- Demonstrates ways to best configure SharePoint 2013 for high-availability backups
- Details workflows in SharePoint 2013
- Provides invaluable troubleshooting advice
- Explains how to integrate SharePoint with Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, InfoPath®, OneNote®, and Microsoft Visio®
This Professional SharePoint 2013 Administration book enhances your SharePoint skill set and immerses you in the new content of the platform.