[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”007180983X” cloaking=”default” height=”160″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517HlPwV9mL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”spbkimg-20″ width=”128″]
Maximize Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
Written by a former member of the SharePoint development team, [easyazon_link asin=”007180983X” locale=”US” new_window=”default” tag=”spbk-20″ add_to_cart=”no” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” nofollow=”default” popups=”default”]How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2013[/easyazon_link]shows you how to get the most out of the latest release of this dynamic business collaboration platform. This is a book for End users and Power users and every chapter has its real-world scenario.
You’ll learn to set up SharePoint sites and use document management, wikis, taxonomy, blogs, social features, and more to organize, manage, and share content. Real-world examples help you accomplish tasks quickly and easily. Basic information on SharePoint development and administration is also included in this practical guide.
- Work with sites, apps, lists, libraries, and items
- Upload documents, manage files with document libraries, and use document versioning and content approval features
- Collaborate via discussion boards, blogs, wikis, events, surveys, calendars, and newsfeeds
- Use social tagging, enable a folksonomy, and use enterprise keywords
- Create a taxonomy hierarchy using enterprise managed metadata
- Build publishing sites, personal sites, and websites
- Display data on pages using web and app parts
- Customize apps, lists, forms, and navigation
- Use SharePoint with client applications, including Microsoft Office, Outlook,
- InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, and third-party applications
- Learn the basics of SharePoint administration and development